I am back. The last two months were very busy for me, I mean, in a good way. Since this blog is about quilts and sewing I won’t go into details, I ensure you we are all fine.
I had some time for sewing too, so I was able to start and even finish some quilts.
My progress since my last post: I have
- turned two quilt tops into finished quilts (quilt tops finished last summer)
- Plus Quilt in Blue Nr. 2.
- Baby Boy Quilt – the one with the vehicle patterned fabric scraps
- made one quilt top and back waiting for to be quilted and bound
- Baby Girl Quilt for my friend’s twins
- finsihed two Calico Rose quilt tops
- sewn 3 dresses for me
- the same pattern, different colours from knit and jersey fabrics
- made some heart shaped lavender scent bags
- made more and more epp hexagons for my two epp hexie projects
- continued crocheting the Cosy Stripe blanket I started this year
- started another crochet blanket in autumn colours
- done some clothes mending for family members.
Photos yet need to be taken so I can show you the items above mentioned. But the next post is going to be about the successful project Giant Crochet Blanket 2015. I only need to select and pick the best photos I’m going to share with you.