In mid January on a Thursday I pulled out all the leftover blocks I had collected during my sewing years. It was high time for making something out of them. Not to mention that the process could have served as a therapy for my end-of-winter moodiness. Better said I felt a bit unconcerned and thought it would be useful to do something that provides some distraction from that.
So after finishing my housework and other tasks I started thinking about the layout of the blocks.
The whole process took me four days, during that time our living-room had hardly served it’s purpose for I don’t have any design wall so I occupied half of the room with the quilt.
I warn you that there are lots of photos of the process, so I intend to divide this topic into several blog posts.
Here are the pictures of part one:
Here I started sewing the blocks together and used my collection of stripes.
Next time I’m going to show you more photos.